- 8 Radius ball tool (diameter 3,5,8,10,16,20,25,30 mm) to shape petals.
- 3 Japanese irons different widths for making chrysanthemums and giving extra shape.
- 1 & 2 groove to shape petals
- 1 Rat tail (hook) to make decorative dimples.
- Single knife To make deep veins on leaves
- Double knife to make central vein on leaves
- Draw plate with 5 different openings to make grass
Brass is the most suitable metal for making flowers. Unlike steel tools it never sticks to your fabric or leaves dark marks.
The diameter of irons heads is suitable for working with most common electric soldering iron.
For making silk and fabric flowers I will recommend soldering iron 30W or 40 W. For working with leather you will need soldering iron 40 W or 60 W.
I found that the Trade Flame Brand soldering iron (can be bought at Bunnings) is ideal for working with this type of flower making irons. The switch allows you to swap between 30W and 60W.
3 grooved Japanese irons different widths for making chrysanthemums and giving extra shape. Ideal for working with silk. (Price is $22 each). They are not included in the professional set.
These tools are custom ordered and handmade by the expert. All my flowers are made with the same flower making tools. AS a bonus you will get my Video Tutorial “A full guide to use flower making tools”
Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing your order.
AS the toos are custom made, they have to be pre-ordered. You can also order the specific tools that you need from this set or any of the tools in the pictures.
Orders of specific tools have to be prepaid. For more details please contact me directly.