This professional set includes:
- 8 Radius ball tool (diameter 3,5,8,10,16,20,25,30 mm) to shape petals.
- 3 Japanese irons different widths for making chrysanthemums and giving extra shape.
- 1 & 2 groove to shape petals
- 1 Rat tail (hook) to make decorative dimples.
- Single knife To make deep veins on leaves
- Double knife to make central vein on leaves
- Draw plate with 5 different openings to make grass
All these irons unlike some other sets are fully made from brass. Brass metal is the most suitable metal for making flowers. It heats quickly and keeps an even temperature. Unlike steel tools it never sticks to your fabric and leaves dark marks. You don't have to clean it after work as steel tools.
Ideal for working with soldering iron (not included).
The diameter of irons heads is suitable for working with most common electric soldering iron.
For making silk and fabric flowers I will recommend soldering iron 30W or 40 W. For working with leather you will need soldering iron 40 W or 60 W.
These brass tools are custom ordered and handmade by the expert based on the design and precise measurements of Japanese steel flower making tools . All my flowers are made with the same flower making tools.
The standard shipping time is 3-4 weeks. I will contact you if there is any variation to this.